Monday 6 March 2023

Mo Salah, Liverpool F.C. footballer - gets ALL my attention.

 

It's not a sexual thing - I mean he's 46 years younger than I am - but, goodness me, there's nobody at all in today's sports-world who, appearance-wise, comes anywhere near to ticking my boxes so completely, and he's done so ever since appearing on my radar when he started playing for Liverpool six years ago, and has always been one of their most prominent 'star' players and regular goal-scorer  - while also remaining part of Egypt's national team. I know he's been married for 10 years and has two daughters, but even so, when I see his team playing I'm sitting utterly transfixed, awaiting a view of him, any view, to slaver at excitedly (okay, so maybe it is sexual to some extent). But such a beautiful man I haven't seen in many years - the epitome of 'stunning'!

I'm not aware of any gay fan club with him specifically in mind, so maybe it's just me, but I can live with that - though I do hope he doesn't shave off his beard for some time yet.




Drool, drool, droooooooollll!!



10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. As long as he keeps his looks he's going to stay a veritable GOD with me.

      Delete
  2. You've got good taste, sir, he's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you yourself have 'taste' too, and sublime with it. I've never read or heard anyone talk about his looks until now and was beginning to think it was just me. I wonder how many more of us there are whose legs turn to water at the mere sight of him - and surely countless women too. (Lucky wife!).

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'll try my best, K, though can't guarantee that many, or even any, will be "lusty". Thanx for popping by.

      Delete
  4. 1. It's great to see a post from you.
    2. It is DEFINITELY not just you.
    3. If you start a club, I'll join.
    4. It may not be sexual for you, but it IS for me :-)

    Sassybear
    https://idleeyesandadormy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Ta' for visiting, S/b. It really does mean an awful lot to me.
      It's rare when I can think of anything interesting enough to blog about, other than deeply political stuff, especially American politics, on which I feel cagey about offering an outsider's opinion 'cos of feeling I should be minding my own business, and implying that the British way of government is superior, which it most definitely is NOT. But writing on the above subject of Mo was a quite spontaneous thought, no advance thinking - and am pleased that it's come out okay, with some encouraging reactions of agreement.
      Expressing my admiration for Mo as being non-sexual was only to reflect my awareness (and perhaps over-sensitivity) to appearing, at my advanced age, to be a 'baby-snatcher' such being the difference between our respective ages. Having said that, he sure is H-O-T!!!

      Delete
  5. Hey, I learned something! I didn't know him. Mr. Salah has a nice smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being a soccer player it's no surprise that many Americans won't have heard of him. In my books he's the epitome of 'hot'.

      Delete