Monday 30 August 2010

Noodles is a real virtuoso on the keyboard.

This is he this morning playing 'Lullaby in A flat-out'.

Both my pussies have a rota of where they sleep, and then change it after a few weeks. But this one has chosen my keyboard (always the treble end) every day for at least two months now, to rest himself during the day after an exhausting night out on the prowl. A bit odd when there are so many more comfortable places to have a 'cat-nap'. Means that when wanting to play myself I've either got to omit the top notes or move everything down an octave. And while I'm struggling with my transposed fingerwork do you think he cares enough to move away? NO!

6 comments:

  1. I always assumed you had a highly talented pussy, but something tells me he can't play better than you? How about giving us a demonstration? Do you have a way to make a sound or video recording of you playing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't think it's some kind of catty protest then?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larry, you've opened up entire new possibilities, but I don't particularly want to go there (yet). I'm afraid that for a while at least you'll have to imagine my 'dancing digits'.
    Mickey, good point but I don't think so as I wear earphones to avoid the neighbours suffering my discordances. But even though Noodles mus be feeling the vibrations he still refuses to budge. What a life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a long day at work. Curling up for a nap in the sun sounds very good right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like our little George in many ways Ray. Cats are in their own little realm. They tolerate us and let us share there lives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exactly, Kyle. We ought to think always in terms of giving something (kindness, hospitality, affection etc) to animals in return for their priceless acceptance of us.
    Cuddles from Blackso, Noodles and myself to George - and to you.

    ReplyDelete